[linux-dvb] Re: UK Digital Terrestrial TV EPG Data

Simon Dean(linux-dvb@sickhack.com)@Sat, Apr 13, 2002 at 07:24:22PM +0100:
> Has any work been done on getting proper EPG data (ie more than just Now
> and Next) for UK Digital Terrestrial TV?
>
> Thanks,
>
> Simon

I don't think that schedule information is sent out for UK Terrestrial
TV. Using a test program for libsi I see loads of now/next EIT messages
but no schedule messages. I'm using a nova-t so am unable to use VDR,
perhaps someone using VDR in the UK can verify this.

--david