[linux-dvb] Re: FeM-Nova-Project

The Win-tv Nova card works fine with recent versions of the driver. Use
dvbstream (http://www.linuxstb.org/dvbstream/index.shtml) to get data
from the card. I have a nova-t with the CVS driver and I do the following:

 dvbstream -f 489833 600 601 -ps -o | mplayer -fs -cache 4096 -

You will have to add some options to dvbstream if you are using dvb-s.

--david

Denny 'DeKa' Bartelt (@Q525)(denny@densoft.de)@Wed, Apr 17, 2002 at 01:12:41PM +0200: