[linux-dvb] Re: Siemens DVB-C and QAM_128

Hi!

We're using TT's rev 2.1 DVB-C full featured cards (with Conax's CAM-3.03)
and everything works fine except for tuning to frequencies under 145 MHz.
I.e. HTV's mux # 8 is not accessible. TT's own Windows software won't tune
to 138 MHz either. The tuner's label says it's a TDBE2-032A and inside is a
Mitel SP5659.

http://www.ylw.mmtr.or.jp/~aoyama/Hide/PDF/SP5659.pdf

As we for the moment only have a OFDM-modulator in our in-house network, I'm
not able to check out which frequencies and QAM combinations are tuneable.

Regards,
Christian Kvikant
Cardinal Information Systems Ltd.