[linux-dvb] Best card, supportability and feature wise, for Linux.

 Hi,

  I'm very new to DVB and I've done a bit of research on the topic, It
seems to me that the best card suited for my needs would be something
along the lines, feature wise, of the Skystar1 card,  It also seems they
are not manufactured/sold anymore.   Can anyone point me to a card that has
both the same features and is well supported under Linux ? (data support
is a critical factor).

  Any pointers to an equivalent card or a place to buy a new/used
Skystar1 would be really appreciated.

	Thanks!

		Marc.

--
marc @ corky.net

fingerprint = D1F0 5689 967F B87A 98EB  C64D 256A D6BF 80DE 6D3C

          /"\
          \ /     ASCII Ribbon Campaign
           X      Against HTML Mail
          / \