[linux-dvb] Re: Best card, supportability and feature wise, for Linux.

 |  >   I'm very new to DVB and I've done a bit of research on the topic, It
 |  > seems to me that the best card suited for my needs would be something
 |  > along the lines, feature wise, of the Skystar1 card,  It also seems they
 |  > are not manufactured/sold anymore.   Can anyone point me to a card that
 |  has
 |  > both the same features and is well supported under Linux ? (data support
 |  > is a critical factor).
 |
 |  Do you only want to use the card for data applications or do you want to
 |  watch digital TV as well?

I'm interested in watching digital TV as well, with connectors on the card
for external audio and video.   I hope there is such a beast after the
Skystar1 which is hard to come by,  anyone know where I can get it ?

	bye,
		Marc.

--
marc @ corky.net

fingerprint = D1F0 5689 967F B87A 98EB  C64D 256A D6BF 80DE 6D3C

          /"\
          \ /     ASCII Ribbon Campaign
           X      Against HTML Mail
          / \