[linux-dvb] tuning problem

Hi,

   A couple of days ago I sent a message to this list asking for help
   with my DVB-S card but nobody answered :(

   Meanwhile I've been playing with the DVB driver and it still
   doesn't work, but I have a question:

   I have a shared parabolic antenna (just receiving vertical
   polarity) and my card is attached to the LNB pass through
   of a receiver, could this be the problem?

   How do i tell the apps that LNB power should be off and that no
   22khz signal should be sent?

   Whenever I try to change channel using szap i get this message:

sat 0, frequency = 11934 MHz V, symbolrate 27500000, vpid = 0x00a5, apid = 0x0064
tuning failed

--
Bruno                          mailto:bseoane@teleline.es