[linux-dvb] Re: old driver: 125 secs, new driver: 4 secs

Hi,

> It seems that you have a second I2C bus driver loaded, and the
> frontend drivers look for their devices on the wrong bus.

> What does 'cat /proc/bus/i2c' say?

I'm at the office right now, so I can't give you that before tomorrow...

> Do you use lm_sensors?

No, but I use the Matrox framebuffer, see the output of lsmod at the
beginning of my previous report.

How can I tell the driver which bus to look on? If I can change that, this
might solve the problem.

Greetings,

Hanno

--
Am Ende löste Kirk alle Probleme, indem er a) die Blondine
küsste, b) den Alien per Faustschlag außer Gefecht setzte.