[linux-dvb] bttv and dvb

Hi,
I was trying to use DVB-S and BTTV at the same time, but only one can be
tuned:
if I use the tuner.o module that comes with DVB driver,  DVB-S works fine
and not BTTV;
if I use the tuner.o module that comes with BTTV driver,  BTTV works fine
and not DVB-S;

I tryed to compare tuner.c(DVB-20020704) with tuner.c(BTTV-0.7.x), but I
can't find relevant (for me) differences.

any idea

Greetings

                                   Antonino Sergi

La strenua predilezione umana per l'irrilevante e' il peggior
      nemico della nostra specie!

The tireless human fondness for unremarkable things is the
      worst enemy of our species!

                                    Antonino Sergi