[linux-dvb] VDR files to VOB

Hi,

I tryed to find a procedure to convert a VDR file (PES) to a VOB:
1) demux to audio and video with mplex or PVAStrumento;
2) mux in an ordinary MPEG2(PS) file, recognized bya DVD authoring software, by TMPEGenc or vux directly it into a VOB.

In every case I found an A/V sync problem, due to step 1, I coudn't fix: mplex produces a different speed of audio and video; PVAStrumento produces bad sound for the first 1-3 seconds and good audio and sync for the following.

Does anybody know a better procedure?
I read on linuxdvb FAQ that there is a module parameter in the driver to choose between  recording formats (included PS), but in latest version of the driver there is no trace of this parameter or a function call to set recording format to PS (actually there is no trace of PS format handling).
Am I right? If yes, why this feature has been removed?

Greetings

                                   Antonino Sergi

La strenua predilezione umana per l'irrilevante e' il peggior
      nemico della nostra specie!

The tireless human fondness for unremarkable things is the
      worst enemy of our species!

                                    Antonino Sergi