[linux-dvb] DTV keyboard inteface problem

Hi,

I have not any ir remote control system at this time, a part from the one built in Nexus-s(Rev 2.2), so I want to use keyboard interface for DTV-1.2.1, but it works fine untill I do not change channel;
after any tuning, due both to a command or to dtv_state.dcl for previous visited channel, DTV is not able to grab keyboard any more (I find commands at the shell prompt when I close DTV).

I can't understand why.
Is that a configuration problem? Does anyone can give me a working dtv.conf and variable.dcl?

Thanks to all

                                   Antonino Sergi

La strenua predilezione umana per l'irrilevante e' il peggior
      nemico della nostra specie!

The tireless human fondness for unremarkable things is the
      worst enemy of our species!

                                    Antonino Sergi