[linux-dvb] Network freezing...

   Hello!
   I got TechnoTrend SkyStar1 rev.1.5 DVB card and latest driver
0.9.4 from CVS on kernel 2.4.18.
   It's work Ok on SatSpeed service (http://www.satspeed.de) with symbol
rate = 14.648 MSym/s, but when I try PlanetSky service
(http://www.planetsky.com) with SR=39.8 MSym/s network interface
"freeze" very quick. :(
   If speed of data flowing not so fast (~64K) it can work couple of
hours, but when speed is fast (~1 Mbit) it "froze" in couple of
seconds.
   I think this problem with filters, because when I do
     ifconfig dvb0_0 hw ether xx:xx:xx:xx:xx:xx
it's "unfreeze", but if flow is fast, it freeze again.
   What's the problem is? It's in driver on card's firmware or
hardware? Can my card (SS1 rev1.5) work with 0.8.x drivers (and
firmware) or only with 0.9.4?

--
Best regards,
 Denis                          mailto:grusnyov@west.crimea.com