[linux-dvb] Re: WinTV Nova-CI, DiSEqC and dvbtune

massy@gandalf.sssup.it wrote:

> I have tested the NEWSTRUCT... it does not work something...
> it seems that some ioctls of driver/frontends/alps_bsru6.c are overloaded
> by driver/av7110/av7110.c

hmm, you are right, this was necessairy for the non-CI NOVA and
Fullfeatured cards. I disabled this for the NOVA-CI, but don't have a
NOVA-CI here, so I can't test. Could you please check out the driver
again and report if it works?

Holger

> This work for my "WinTv Nova-CI"... I don't know if this work for the "WinTv Nova"!
> (what are the diffecences between the WinTv Nova-CI and WinTV Nova? only the CI module?)

The NOVA-CI implements DiSEqC using the Frontend, the NOVA and Budget
cards did it on the SAA7146 GPIO pins.

Holger