[linux-dvb] Re: Network freeze...

Hello Ralph,

Monday, July 8, 2002, 2:47:36 PM, you wrote:

RM> There is no Technotrend Skystar1 card. Do you mean Technisat Skystar1?
Of course, TechniSat SkyStar1 rev1.5, sorry.

RM> The firmware gets internal buffer overflows if the data rate is too high
RM> and stops that filter.
Can I set many filters if filter_1 was stopped, filter_2 was work and
so on?

RM> If you want high data rates without problems get a budget/Nova card.
RM> But 1MBit should not really be a problem even with the other cards.
When I download file on high speed, download starts and stops very
soon. But driver can "freeze" without network activity also, it simply
stops after some time...
But it's only on Linux drivers, on Windows it works perfect. Why?
Other firmware?

--
Best regards,
 Denis                            mailto:grusnyov@west.crimea.com