[linux-dvb] Re: network problems - forzing - solved

Freitag, 12. Juli 2002 at 10:17 Denis Fedorishenko wrote:

> Our user solve this problem by patch working with original firmware
> (he only write issues to PlanetSky and 2.4.18 kernel, patch written by
> other people). So, in 0.9.x drivers have buggy firmware (for network purproses).
> Patch available on my homepage on downloads section (if need)

Hi Denis,

I just downloaded your patched driver and looked into the README-file.
Awfully both version README and README.rus seem to be written with a
kyrillic charset, so I can't read them.

I was wondering if this patch also solves the problems with
system-freezes when using a full featured DVB-card and
multicast-networking with german "T-DSLviaSat" service. A readable
README-file would be extremly helpfull. Could you please check?

TIA

--
Best regards
Wolfgang Wershofen                            mailto:wolfgang@wershofen.com