[linux-dvb] CA-Module with Siemens DVB-C

@ all DVB-C users,
as I'm constantly experience heat related artefacts this summer with my
Siemens DVB-C/CA-Module.
I am seriously thinking about a solution.
Since the CA-Module is attached directly to the DVB-C board the heat
produced by the Allcam and the DVB-C itself adds up. Resulting in block
artefacts independent of the type of broadcast (encrypted or FTA).

I know that DVB-S cards have a seperate CA-Module attached with a ribbon
band.

Now what about doing the same with my CA-Module attached to my DVB-C.
I thought about taking it off of the DVB-C and make the connections using
custom made ribbon bands.

Who has got experience with this setup. What would be the maximum and/or
minumum cable length required to ensure full functionality of the CA-Module.

Many thx in advance,
Christian.