[linux-dvb] artefacts on viva,m-tv,n-tv linux-dvb

When I compile and load the dvb drivers is everything allright.
I get n-tv on my TV but there are some artefacts on it and the sound isn't
 ok. When I run VDR there are other channels (viva,mtv...) with the same
 problem. But when I start the small programm ptest in DVB/libdvb/ptest (in
 erlier versions of DVB drivers) while running DVB and VDR, it becomes ok.

I don't know where I can find the error or what file to correct.

I have a Siemens DVB-s rev. 1.3.
Under Windows with original Siemens drivers it runs ok.

Is there someone who had the same problem and can help me?

Thanks.