[linux-dvb] Problem with false 720 width movies

Hello,

On some channels, I was having problem that if abcd...xyz represent the
right columns order of the pixels from the movie, I was seeing a
yz first then a blue (vertical) line and then the ab...x ???

Now that I use mencoder to reencode to divx, I run
mplayer -vo x11 001.vdr
and grab an image with xv to know which crop value to use...

So I discovered that the movie is in fact in 706 width... and that it is
"good" recorded (with the blue line, but all in good order ab...yz).

That not a problem to convert to divx (crop 704:576:16:0) but it's
quiete annoying to watch using VDR...

Any hint how that could be solved?

Thank you very much,

	Greg