[linux-dvb] Hauppage WinTV PVR 250/350 Linux drivers

Hi!
Sorry if this is considered off-topic, but i think that this might be of interest to you.
Hauppage is planning to release Linux drivers for their new PVR cards.
Both have MPEG-2 hw encoders the 350 adds a hw decoder and TV out.
To make sure that this happens soon you should post a message at
http://pvr.opcenter.de/viewtopic.php?t=763 if you are intetested.
I think it would be great if we could have drivers for these cards that
use the same API as the DVB cards. Then we could treat analog and
digital channels the same.

Regards
/magnus