[linux-dvb] Re: setting voltage takes TONS of time

what about if I do the following:

check for invalid permissions (RDONLY) then

stopfilt()
then return to userspace
next userspace call executes the return secSetVoltage 8 times

then setPIDS (0,0,0,0,0)

I can run setpids before starting hte command as well, but I am trying to
avoid it during the command.  stopfilt() doesn't seem to take much time at
all.

_J