[linux-dvb] Re: tuning problem on Skystar 1

 Hi Holger,

> > I'm downloaded and installed last day CVS snapshot
> > and now it is working!
> >
> > So, I hope I will not continue to try wake up
> > some DVB gurus here. Stay asleep.
>
> :) thanks!!
>
> no, serious. please don't get angry when some mails get no response; if
> nobody has an idea what might be wrong nobody will answer, sorry. All
> the logs you sent were ok, well -- beside the 'tuning failed'. And this
> can have a million reasons.

ok, I understand it.

I was in a peeve over my linux-dvb drivers problems
as some collegues started talking about something like
we should move to Windows etc etc ://

I like open community developing and so, don't freeze
your excelent code and many thanks for it.

/Honza (who is ok now:)