[linux-dvb] tuxzap autogen question

Hello people,
and sorry for my English.

I'm trying to install tuxzap on a Slack 8.1 with kernel 2.4.19.

I correctly compile drivers and libdvb, but when I launch autogen.sh to
build tuxzap, I have this error after "cdk check":

./configure: line 5141: syntax error near unexpected token `done'
./configure: line 5141: `done'

I have red other posts with people having similar problem.
Someone suggests to convert old autoconf files used by dvb team in newer
ones.
My question is: how?
"autoupdate" utility doesn't work (there is the same error, shifted on
line 5142...).

autoconf ver. is 1.5, automake ver. is 2.53.

TIA,
aded

"wNrzǧu[h+-jbm+a{.n+{vڲ˛-

Home | Main Index | Thread Index