[linux-dvb] Re: dvbtune can't tune with newest drivers and nova-cards

Hi,

just to make shure: Isn't anybody out there having trouble tuning nova
or budget cards with dvbtune and the latest CVS drivers? See my
statement from one week ago below.

Maybe some suggestions from Ralph, Marcus or Dave?

Best regards
Wolfgang

Dienstag, 30. Juli 2002 at 00:01 Wolfgang Wershofen wrote:

> Hi everybody,

> I just discovered, that there seems to be a problem tuning
> budget-cards with dvbtune when using the newest dvb-drivers.

> Until today, I used dvbtune with the driver-snapshop from May, 21st,
> without any problems. Things looked like this:

> <snip>
#>> dvbtune -c 0 -f 10773250 -p H -s 22000 -n 251