[linux-dvb] Can't get DVB-S 1.3 Working fine under MDK 8.2

I tried to install my new "DVB-S Fujitsu-Siemens 1.3" onto my Mandrake 8.2 without any usefull results.

I am using the last drivers that I found linuxtv.org (stable 0.9.4 from August ) I get the modules fine and load okay but I can't set tunner nor run vdr or other aplication.

It would like you to help me to get this working for Opensky and how should I adjust the settings and where to get more information about it using this new driver that is complete diferent from 0.8.X ones.

It would also like that you help me with compiling vdr and using it as I'm using devfs and it seems not to working okay with it as I can't get any response from the device.

Again I report that modules are just loading okay and running fine, no futher info is given as error

If anymore information is need please ask.

Thank you.

-- kernel version is 2.4.18mdk using devfs --