[linux-dvb] Problems with Hauppauge Nexus-s remote and LIRC

Hello,

I'm new to DVB, just bought an antenna and a Hauppauge
Nexus-s. I'm having difficulties to get LIRC (to be specific
the lirc drivers from the DVB-driver) to work. Besides, the
DVB drivers work fine for everythin else. I use SuSE 7.3.

My steps of installation were:

Install DVB drivers
Make
Make insmod

Install LIRC
setup.sh
configure
Make

Change Makefile in DVB/driver/lirc to the location of LIRC
DVB/driver/lirc: make insmod

Ismod runs fine, so if I start lircd -d /dev/lirc, it works
(if I look in the message-log), but as soon as I start irw, there is:
- no signal when i press a key on remote
- a "fake signal" every second

If I don't install lircd, but use irrecord, it has the same
problem, everytime the recorder is prompting to press a key
on the remote, after some milliseconds (ca. 300-500), the
driver somehow sends the "fake" signal.

While trying to install all of this, there was ONE moment,
where, when I pressed a button on IR, two messages in the log
showed up, but I think irw did not show anything (i guess it
had to do with a incorrect /etc/lircd.conf).

Does anyone have a solution for this?

Thanks in advance, Christof Soehngen