[linux-dvb] No picture on horiz. pol.

Hi!

I have a Siemens 1.3 in a Suse 8 System, "newest" driver 0.9.4-20 and
vdr 1.0.4.
The card, SAT cable and antenna where tested with the Windows software
deliverd with the card. Everything looked wonderfull! Under Linux I ran
the "Suchlauf v 0.2" from Walter Zengel. It found about 750 channels.
But only the ones with vertical polarisation are working. One the other
channels I have no picture and no sound. I have high quality SAT cables
(only 5m) from the PC to the plug in the wall. The antenna is up-to-date
Kathrein system. The other tenants in our apartment house have no
problems with their "normal" Digi-SAT-Receivers.
It looks like a problem with the switching of polarisation. But why?
Under windows I had no probs.

  -Andreas

--
Disclaimer - These opiini^H^H damn! ^H^H ^Q ^[ .. :w :q :wq :wq! ^d X^?
exit X Q ^C ^c ^? :quitbye  CtrlAltDel  ~~q :~q logout save/quit :!QUIT