[linux-dvb] poor video signal on svideo adapter (CVBS_YC_OUT)

Hi!

I made my own adapter cable the connect the the siemens 1.3 J2 to the
svideo port on my TV. In the meantime I checked it about two thousand
times to find some shortcuts or bad isolation and shield. :-/
On the TV I can only see a black/white picture, poor quality, instable,
flickering, out of sync etc.
AND: It doesn't matter whether I use the "vidmode=2" paramter in den
Makefile (added to the line 'insmod dvb.o ...' in the 'insmod' and
'reload' section) or some other values for vidmode. Even if don't use
any parameter I can see exactly the same video signal. It looks like the
driver (0.9.4-20) doesn't use this parameter and I always can see only
some "trash signal" on the J2, which is only a unused side effekt of the
cinch signal. BTW: the cinch signal with 1m cinch-to-scart cable looks
really good. But I have to use about 10m cable from PC to TV. The svideo
cable itself is best quality with gold contacts from Reichelt.
Is it possible that some drivers does not support CVBS_YC_OUT?

  -Andreas

--
Disclaimer - These opiini^H^H damn! ^H^H ^Q ^[ .. :w :q :wq :wq! ^d X^?
exit X Q ^C ^c ^? :quitbye  CtrlAltDel  ~~q :~q logout save/quit :!QUIT