[linux-dvb] Re: poor video signal on svideo adapter (CVBS_YC_OUT)

Andreas Portz wrote:

  > Hi!
  >
  > I made my own adapter cable the connect the the siemens 1.3 J2 to the
  > svideo port on my TV. In the meantime I checked it about two thousand
  > times to find some shortcuts or bad isolation and shield. :-/

  > some "trash signal" on the J2, which is only a unused side effekt of the
  > cinch signal. BTW: the cinch signal with 1m cinch-to-scart cable looks
  > really good. But I have to use about 10m cable from PC to TV. The svideo

Hi Andreas,

vidmode=2 is working! I tested it with serveral versions of the
dvb-driver (actual cvs, 01.04.2002 etc.) and the only mistake I made:

Wrong layout! I inverted the Y and C with Ground -> waaah!
So after using only FBAS for the next two weeks.... you can imagine,
what I've done after finding/correcting this -> braindead? stupid? humpf...

Please check again!

Martin