[linux-dvb] Re: Siemens DVB-C

The analog module is detected - true.
But it is not supported - and will never be by convergence.
Furthermore, vdr does not now anything about analog TV.

Now the worst part:
Even the Windows driver supports the analog module only for
watching with the monitor !!!
The S-Video and SCART output is deactivated while watching
analog TV :-(

CU,
Christian.