[linux-dvb] Siemens DVB-C

Hi, I've just purchased an Siemens DVB-C Card with analog module an CAM. I'am running on RedHat Linux 7.3 and VDR 1.04 latest Siemens driver from linuxtv.org. Everything works fine, but the DIVX should be a problem. It is very slow and I have had errors while playing the movie....
The second thing I would like to know, is somebody out there how has the analog module running? The driver "says" that the analog module is initialized.... is this a problem in the channel.conf?
Thanks for support
Greets
Frank