[linux-dvb] Re: Newest CVS driver: still unable to change volume with DVB-C

I would just like to verify that changing the volume and muting works with
a Technotrend rev2.1 fullfeatured DVB-C card with the new driver (from the
CVS last week).

In the past it used to work with drivers from last winter. Then it stopped
working at some point during the spring / summer and has not worked since
(with the old driver).

I havenät bothered with the feature that much since I use my home theater
amplifier with VDR and set the volume from the amp.

br, Lauri

On Mon, Nov 04, 2002 at 10:34:41AM +0100, Frenchstylistics@gmx.li wrote:
> Hi,
>
> some people told me to try the newstruct driver. I have installed the
> latest CVS development driver and I'm still unable to change volume or
> mute the sound.
>
> So, I still have the same problem with my Siemens DVB-C card (it's the
> version with analog module and CA-Addon). Any further suggestions?
>
> Plz help....
>
> Alain
>

> --
> Info: