[linux-dvb] AW: Re: Newest CVS driver: still unable to change volume with DVB-C

Hi,

>I would just like to verify that changing the volume and
>muting works with
>a Technotrend rev2.1 fullfeatured DVB-C card with the new
>driver (from the CVS last week).

yes, this is right but my card is an original Siemens one with the
analog module, which isn't any more on the rev.2.1 I think.

>I havenät bothered with the feature that much since I use my
>home theater
>amplifier with VDR and set the volume from the amp.

Unfortunately I cannot do this because the two inputs from my amp are on
the same channel, so I have always the DVB in the mix with my PC sound
system. Anoying! :(

And I think that muting/changing the volume is an elementary feature for
this driver. Would be nice to implement (again)..... ;)

Alain