[linux-dvb] Re: dvb-t

Lars Täuber wrote:

> Hi,
>
> is it possible to buy a british dvb-t card and use this one in germany
> (Berlin)? because it is very hard to get a dvb-t card in germany - or
> does someone know where we can getr one here?

I don't know where the differences between british and german DVB cards
are (if there are any), but I bought my card at www.dvb-shop.de.
But Achtung!
They are more expensive than DVB-S cards and you should make sure that
your card can also recieve channels below #21 (is that VHF?) as they
will use channel 5 and 7 in Berlin. Unfortunately my card cannot recieve
VHF, only UHF.

Cheers,
Juri

     then each of us still has one object.