[linux-dvb] Re: dvbd

:) hmm, now I figured out what happens
A few time ago I was using EON on astra 19.2E
later when EON goes down, I wasn`t using anything from sat isp.
Then came opensky. So I set freq and everything on dvbdata in windows, and
then I was searching for eutelsat 7E manually by moving my sat dish. I found
something which had 100% sync and 70%signal strengh. And then I was trying
to run the rest on my linux. After a few failures, I though that maybe it
isn`t eutelsat. So I`ve checked list on lyngsat.com. Then I compare the list
from my dvbtune -i with the list of channels from the site. All that was my
fault, because my dish was set to hotbird (sattelites should not have the
same frequencies, couse you can make a mistake like me).
Maybe when set it on eutelsat everything will be fine, on latest cvs drivers
of course. 0.8.x just don`t work on my slack.