[linux-dvb] Re: Driver 2002-11-08 problems

On Fri, Nov 08, 2002 at 02:33:52PM +0100, Holger Waechtler wrote:
> Hi Klaus,
>
> Klaus Schmidinger wrote:
> >I'm just trying to compile today's driver source and founs the following
> >problems:
> >
> >- In a newly created directory I get the following warning when doing
> >'make'
> >  in the 'driver' subdirectory:
> >
> >  make -C av7110 modules
> >  make[3]: Entering directory `/home/kls/vdr/DVB.2002-11-08/driver/av7110'
> >  Makefile:90: no file name for `-include'
> >
> >  Apparently the line
> >
> >  include $(wildcard *.d)
>
> the dependency files are generated at the first compilation run, so you
> can safely ignore this warning. If you find a way to suppress this
> message please let me know.

I said that I can suppress this warning if you didn't like it, as I
sent my patch.  I just didn't that for simplicity of the code.  If you
wanted me to suppress it, I will write a patch to do so.

Robert

--
Robert Schiele			Tel.: +49-621-181-2517
Dipl.-Wirtsch.informatiker	mailto:rschiele@uni-mannheim.de