[linux-dvb] Re: latest cvs

On Sat, Nov 09, 2002 at 05:45:14PM +0100, Are ?rseth wrote:
> I have the exact same problem. Im using a freshly compiled linux 2.4.19 and
> a Gentoo distribution. (Gcc 3.2)

I have just tested the latest CVS on a fresh install of Debian Unstable with a home built kernel (config included on my last email) and I got the same error. Are we all missing something very obvious? Are there any makefiles to alter etc?

> root@lillemy driver # nm /usr/src/linux/mm/memory.o | grep remap_page_range
> 00000c2a T remap_page_range
> root@lillemy driver # nm /usr/src/linux/mm/memory.o | grep remap_page_range
> 00000c2a T remap_page_range
> root@lillemy driver # nm /usr/src/linux/vmlinux | grep remap_page_range
> c02e095f R __kstrtab_remap_page_range
> c02ec5b8 R __ksymtab_remap_page_range
> c012d982 T remap_page_range
> root@lillemy driver # nm av7110/dvb-ttpci.o  |grep remap_page_range
>          U remap_page_range
> root@lillemy driver #
>

> During the driver compile I get a bunch of warnings about remap_page_range
> being remapped..

Those only started appearing on the 7th, CVS before then gave a much cleaner output but more unresolved symbol errors (when insmodding).

Tom

--
Tom Playford
tom@playford.net