[linux-dvb] Re: no picture after make insmod with cvs head

On Tue, 12 Nov 2002 13:07:27 +0100
Juri Haberland <juri@koschikode.com> wrote:

> This is the expected behaviour since a week or so. Holger changed the
> driver so that it doesn't tune to a channel after initialising.
> You have to use some other application to tune your card to a channel,
> e.g. szap or VDR.

That is indeed a good hint :-) If not, it should be mentioned somewhere
in a readme or so, 'cause it confused me and may be it will confuse
anybody else who is not reading this list. Just a thought.

Adios
Sascha

--
Sascha Kühl
Inform GmbH, Pascalstr. 23, 52076 Aachen, Germany