[linux-dvb] Re: TT DVB-T not working

Nils Ohlmeier wrote:

> Hello,
>
> after waiting a very long time i finaly received my TT DVB-T card
> (rev. 1.2)
> from dvb-shop. After trying out a lot of the different available drivers
> without success, i finaly came to the conclusion that seems to have a
> sp8870
> frontend chip like reported from a few guys before.
> But sadly also the patch in the old (HEAD) driver (is there any reason
> why
> this patch is not in the NEWSTRUCT driver?) doesn't let me watching
> DVB. The
> 'make insmod' results in two new kernel processes [arm_mon] and
> [kdvb-fe].
> And kdvb-fe consumes over 20% CPU time. But nether tzap, or scan or
> vdr is
> working.

Hi Nils,

hmm, I think you mixed something up. The patch was against the NEWSTRUCT
branch, which is now HEAD. If I do a regular checkout (not NEWSTRUCT,
just HEAD) I get a (more or less) working driver. Please try to do a
fresh checkout of HEAD and give it a try.

Cheers,
Juri

     then each of us still has one object.
     then each of us now has two ideas.