[linux-dvb] Re: DVB-C doesn't tune

Hi,

only one question left now.

> Testing with xawtv and the newest versions of both the driver and vdr
> gave some interesting new insights. When running with xawtv and
> vdr, the picture could be seen on the pc, but the sound is awful. There
> is neither a picture nor sound on the tv.

This is true, when using the SCART-connector. It works, when using
the cinch-connectors with an additional SCART-adapter. Is there any
initialization parameter, which has to be set? We tried with several
vidmode parameters, but this is obviously not the parameter in question.

> But since the card was run
> with this software, there is no picture under windows any more.
> But it is possible, to display a test picture under windows.

Sorry, this was garbage, the card works, when in fullscreenmode.
And it works using the SCART, so the hardware must be ok.

Martin