[linux-dvb] Re: DVB-C doesn't tune

Hi Holger,

> looks good, the card can tune. Have you tried to get a picture using
> xawtv? I don't know what might cause your problem with VDR, please ask
> on the VDR mailing list if anyone else had a similiar problem...

Testing with xawtv and the newest versions of both the driver and vdr
gave some interesting new insights. When running with xawtv and
vdr, the picture could be seen on the pc, but the sound is awful. There
is neither a picture nor sound on the tv. But since the card was run
with this software, there is no picture under windows any more.
But it is possible, to display a test picture under windows.
Because I thought, all software and parameters are downloaded
at start, this is a little bit astonishing. Do you have any ideas, what
could be wrong?

Martin