[linux-dvb] Re: dvb-t

Holger Waechtler wrote:

> Juri Haberland wrote:

>> They are more expensive than DVB-S cards and you should make sure
>> that your card can also recieve channels below #21 (is that VHF?)
>> as they will use channel 5 and 7 in Berlin. Unfortunately my card
>> cannot recieve VHF, only UHF.
>
> Maybe we can support the low bands at least for some frontends using
> an alternative PLL setting, until now we had no VHF channels here to
> test this.

Oh, I thought this would be a hardware limitation. Actually, the
TT-Windows software doesn't allow you to tune to such channels either,
but if it is just a question of programming the right value into the
frontend, they might update the software as well.

Looking forward to it.

Juri

PS: according to http://www.garv.de/dvb_t_programme.htm channel 5 is
already avtive.