[linux-dvb] Re: DVB stream stops from /dev/ost/dvr

Hi,

please use a recent driver from CVS - your problem might be fixed since
a long time. Current drivers have their dvr devices in
/dev/vbd/adapterX/dvrY.

You get the CVS driver by typing:

<first unload the old driver>
$ cvs -d :pserver:anonymous@linuxtv.org:/cvs/linuxtv/ login
[just press enter]
$ cvs -d :pserver:anonymous@linuxtv.org:/cvs/linuxtv/ co DVB

When you still encounter the problem please report.

Holger