[linux-dvb] DVB stream stops from /dev/ost/dvr

Hello,

I've written a program to watch and record TV with a Win TV Nova card.
It all works but after some minutes (sometimes after more than an hour) no
more data come from /dev/ost/dvr. When my select runs on a timeout from
one second I close the device and reopen it. Sometimes I have to do this
more than one time. But with each of this I loose a second.

Does anybody know why this is so and how it can be fixed ?
Maybe this is because I use only a 26cm dish. But I think the driver
should continue sending data.

regards,

Thomas

--