[linux-dvb] Re: No picture since some days

Hello,
from another ML I got the message, that UPC Vienna is
crypting all their channels since some time.

dtv_scan is using the following code
   CreateChannel (Channel, 0, 0, sbuf, NULL, NULL,
      Service->TransportStreamID,
      OutputDevice->InfoTransponder->Frequency,
      OutputDevice->InfoTransponder->Polarisation,
      OutputDevice->InfoTransponder->SymbolRate,
      Service->ServiceID, 0, 0, "unk", "auto", NULL);
   Channel->Satellite = OutputDevice->InfoTransponder->Satellite;
   if (GetConditionalAccess (Service->Status))
      Channel->Camd = xSetText ("CA");
   else Channel->Camd = xSetText ("FTA");

With that code I still get channels which are "FTA". vdr ist
able to sync, but their is no picture and no sound.

Is it possible, that this code is not correct?
Or there is a error within GetConditionalAccess?
Or UPC is simply sending the wrong information within that
field?

What can I do to get more information here?

thanks, gerhard