[linux-dvb] 0.8.2 drivers... just info

Dear Mr. linux-dvb@linuxtv.org !

I have enabled now on encapsulator section packing delay option (delay
80ms).
We have symbolrate 39800, and without it have only 40Mbit/s.
With section packing most cards who use old drivers under kernels
2.2.X lost connection and cannot receive internet.
Also when i change PID to another (on some PID we have load >30Mbits),
for example to any free - card start work again, but unstable.
Is a possible to fix this issue?

Also alternate drivers with original firmware from Technotrend works
ok on any PID. (http://www.linuxdvb.tv/driver/index.html)

Btw. 2.10 drivers under Windows 2000 maybe have same problem

Thank you!
Fedorishenko Denis Olegovich
nuclearcat@nuclearcat.com * Tel: +380 679322793
www.nuclearcat.com * www.planetsky.org * www.itelsat.com.ua