[linux-dvb] Re: 2.5.47 :-( Oops...

Hi Gregoire,

Gregoire Favre wrote:
> On Mon, Nov 18, 2002 at 01:13:04PM +0100, Holger Waechtler wrote:
>

>>well, sure - if you tell me how to reproduce it...
>>for me the current driver works fine with 2.5er kernels and 1-4 cards,
>>so please try to report a little more in detail what might cause the
>>problem.
>

> modprobe alps_bsrv2
> modprobe dvb-ttpci
>
> And I have the Oops... I assume you have a different frontend, right?

I tested all common frontend types, including the BSRV2.

Just some minutes ago I applied the required modifications for 2.5.48 -
everything seems to work fine as it is in CVS.

please update, check again and try to find out a little mor in detail
what might cause your problems.

thanks for your help,

Holger