[linux-dvb] Pinnacle pctv sat

Hi All !

I just now subscribed to this list mailing list. I have a Pinnacle pctv
sat DVB card. I download a driver for this card from the linuxtv.org's
"pinnacle experimental" CVS tree and after complie this driver i try
some programs.
The "DVBstream" program is working good (with mplayer) but the "vdr" is
not  ! After i run the vdr binari, my hard drive is let's working and my
system is crashed !
The pinnacle pctv sat driver does not working with VDR ?

My system: p4,redhat8.0,gcc3.2, kernel2.4.19 recomplied

Thank you for help !

Demeter Tibor