[linux-dvb] Re[2]: outcommand error normal?

Hello Holger,

OK, so now I have moved it (the DVB card) around in my computer, and
there's still _some_ outcommand error 1 in the log, but fewer, I
think.

This is a new motherboard, I do not think (but I'm not too sure) I had
outcommand errors in the last computer (a P3@910). This one (a KT333
athlon 1800) has a lot of PCI settings which may be part of the
problem. (Could this error occur because of PCI latency settings?)
APIC is selected (MPS 1.4), so there's no IRQ sharing/conflicts.

In my kernel, I have also the preemtable patch (part of Gentoo
kernel), could this be a reason?

The errors seems to occur when I use czap, but not every time,
sometimes there's no error. It still takes a long time to lock on to
the channel.

 Thanks,

  Micael

--