[linux-dvb] Re: DVB-s rev 2.2 doesn't tune

On Wed, 20 Nov 2002, Holger Waechtler (HW) wrote:

HW> can you please tell me what type of frontend is soldered on your card?
HW> Please tell me what's printed on the solver metal box

Will  do. There is a label by Hauppauge over the whole metal box, I hope I
can  see  through  this label. (I wouldn't like to remove it in case it is
broken and I have to give it back)

HW> and send me the kernel logs you get when loading the driver.

Any special options to pass to some of the modules?

thanks
        Sergei
         eMail:       Sergei.Haller@math.uni-giessen.de