[linux-dvb] DVB-C it got worse!

Hello again,

Today I downloaded the latest cvs, since someone reported great
success with yesterdays build.

I'm the guy with "outcommand error 1" in my log.

Now, with todays cvs I cannot tune at all, even if I let czap run for
minutes with the same config as before. Once I start czap, and wait
for a while, the kdvb-fe (as seen in top) starts to eat 25-50% cpu.
Only "make rmmod" fixes this, and if I reload the driver, it will not start
to eat cpu until I start czap again.

My config:
Athlon 1800, Abit KX7-333 (via KT333) DVB-C 2.1 card (known to work in
my last computer). Kernel Gentoo 2.4.19.

I have:
Moved the card around in different pci slots, there's no irq
conflicts.
I have tried to compile kernel with and with out APIC
support, with and without preemptible patch.

I guess, that a way forward would be to dig up my old P3@910 that used
to host the DVB-C board, and start all over.

--
Best regards,
 Micael