[linux-dvb] Re: TT DVB-T not working

Hi Nils,

please takle a look into your tuner module (the silver metal box) and
tell me the name of the little chip inside. Juergens driver should work
fine if there is a SP5659, but will fail if you find a SP5668. The
latter is not connected via i2c but a serial interface, it needs t obe
handled differently.

Holger